Upcoming release

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Wed Sep 17 02:56:22 EDT 2003

Guys,

Since I've committed two fairly important new things: install.rb and
ftplugin/ruby, I think a new release is due pretty soon.

I'll work on install.rb to finish it off and test it, and I guess I'll
ask some other people to test it.  the ftplugin should be fine, but
I'll use it day to day and see how it goes.

Anyone else got things to do befreo a release?  All that syntax stuff
you committed, Doug: is it release-ready?

Note: we're not realistically looking at a release for at least a
couple of weeks, probably more.  And we should get a development
release out there first.  I'll look into that 'cvsrelease' tool
shortly.

Cheers,
Gavin