Highlighting heredocs

Nikolai Weibull lone-star at home.se
Tue Sep 9 10:42:18 EDT 2003

* Doug Kearns <djkea2 at mugca.its.monash.edu.au> [Sep, 09 2003 09:30]:
> I've a had a quick look at highlighting the more difficult heredoc
> formats and, unfortunately, I can't come up with a satisfactory
> solution.
> PS. Nikolai, have you had any luck?
We should complain on vim-dev about \zs not working properly.  There is
a solutition, it just won't work.  And if \zs isn't meant to work for
syntax regions, we should consider complaining about the lack of such a
construct (matching, but not starting until the next line),

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,php,war3  :::