cvsrelease and the Wiki

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Fri Sep 5 20:51:05 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

I'll just inform you of something you probably know.  There's a
utility out there somewhere called cvsrelease which tars and feathers
a given tag into a release.  It allows for arbitrary command execution
in the process, enabling you to remove some files, compile source into
binary, etc.  All in all, something to make my life easier.

And just a note on the Wiki.  I went through VimExtensions today to
point all links to vim-ruby.sourceforge.org.  There's probably a
couple more pages to do, but it's a start.

Cheers,
Gavin