Release (was Re: PATCH: $deferr and several more 'special' methods)

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at
Tue Aug 26 00:40:53 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 25, 2003, 10:12:27 PM, Doug wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 01:52:12AM +1000, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
>> Cool.  I smell a release in the air.  Anything else you're working on?

> Yes, lot's of things. :-)

I mean in the syntax file ;)

>> Does this need much or any testing?

> I was thinking it might be an idea to release a development version
> every week in which there is activity. What do you think, could this be
> easily automated?

Shyeahh, I wish.  There's build.rb (I think) in the CVS, but it
doesn't do anything yet.  Maybe not too hard, just haven't really
thought about it.

> [...]

>> I've gotta add the matchit functionality to ftplugin.vim.  The weird
>> thing is, I've never had it working in my environment.  But other
>> people have attested to it.

> Well, it works great for me. I'm assuming you're referring to Ned Konz's
> ftplugin?

Yeah.  Come to think of it, I've got a few ruby_XYZ.vim files in my
ftplugin directory so I can try things out.  Maybe there's a clash or