Release (was Re: PATCH: $deferr and several more 'special' methods)

Doug Kearns djkea2 at
Mon Aug 25 23:12:27 EDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 01:52:12AM +1000, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> Cool.  I smell a release in the air.  Anything else you're working on?

Yes, lot's of things. :-)

> Does this need much or any testing?

I was thinking it might be an idea to release a development version
every week in which there is activity. What do you think, could this be
easily automated?

> Got a date in mind?

For a stable release? No.

> I've gotta add the matchit functionality to ftplugin.vim.  The weird
> thing is, I've never had it working in my environment.  But other
> people have attested to it.

Well, it works great for me. I'm assuming you're referring to Ned Konz's