PATCH: add highlighting support for access control methods

Nikolai Weibull lone-star at
Thu Aug 21 17:30:29 EDT 2003

* Doug Kearns <djkea2 at> [Aug, 21 2003 16:10]:
> I've added a new syntax group rubyAccess for the access control methods
> and linked it to the Statement group, which seemed the most appropriate.
> Regards,
> Doug
Slightly unrelated:  I really would like to see HERE-documents working.
Do you have any idea of how to get it to work?  \zs doesn't seem to work
right.  I've tried asking Bram about this, but he hasn't responded.
Sometimes I get the feeling he doesn't like me much ;-/.  Anyway, this
would be really great to get it to work right.

::: page:  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,php,war3  :::