CVS access issues
tim+vim-ruby at vegeta.ath.cx
Wed Aug 13 11:54:38 EDT 2003
Tim Hammerquist wrote:
> > Otherwise, a quick email to Tom Copeland will sort it out,
> > I'm sure.
> I will experiment some more this evening. If I don't have any
> success, I'll drop Tom a line.
I think what happened is this:
- I checked out the module as anonymous using the pserver
- I modified the file locally
- updated local copy as authenticated developer
- I tried to commit it as an auth dev
Obviously this didn't work. After I did an 'rm -rf' of the local
repository, I did the following:
- co w/ pubkey auth
- modify file
- ci w/ pubkey auth
- verify on cvsweb: voila!
If this is common knowledge to CVS users, I apologize.
Thanks for the help!
You should never be cowed by authority. Except, of course, in
this instance when I am clearly right and you are clearly wrong.
-- Giles, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/vim-ruby-devel/attachments/20030813/40a1b4e6/attachment.bin
More information about the vim-ruby-devel