[holy ruby programmers batman!] http://github.com/gilesbowkett/utility-belt/tree/master#git-clone

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:03:17 EST 2008

Hey guys, this actually pleases me immensely as I'm behind on a number
of things. In fact if we have a mostly release-worthy gem I'll just
install it, use it for a day or two, and if nothing blows up release
it. Everything's been nicely specced IIRC and ironically I've been
feeling the pain of the gadget system not being released yet, because
I need to use the clipboard in my password gem and I also use the hash
math thing very frequently.

(That reminds me, I got a patch for the hash math thing and it sounded
like an improvement but I didn't actually have time to look at the
code. Arrgh.)