[holy ruby programmers batman!] stability / lisp interpreter

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:06:49 EST 2008

Hi all - I'm going to spend some time on UB in the next few weeks and
just make sure everything's stable. I'm not planning to make another
release until late February, but I want to get everything under
control because based on code from a book I think it's probably pretty
easy, or at least doable, to add a Lisp interpreter to IRB with
Utility Belt. Not promising anything but it'll certainly be a fun