[holy ruby programmers batman!] Changes made in the last week

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 02:28:36 EST 2008

> I had actually been considering if there should be an IRBC array of
> gadgets and/or a NONIRBC (:all - :irbc) or some such, for this reason.

I think the answer is "sort of." I end up using hash_math and not from
time to time, and of course google, pastie, and amazon. (Especially
amazon - I use that every day.)

Certainly a set of irb-specific defaults - and probably it'd be smart
to have a way of autodetecting Rails to turn on or off the Rails
finder shortcuts. I've actually been hacking on some other projects in
my spare time, but I would at some point like to find better ways to
do syntax coloring and auto-indentation. Also I got a book for Xmas
with a nice walkthrough of building a Lisp interpreter, so it might be
good to build that into IRB as well, especially if there's some useful
purpose for it.