[holy ruby programmers batman!] Changes made in the last week

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Sun Jan 13 18:10:45 EST 2008

On 14.01.2008, at 00:00, Giles Bowkett wrote:

>> PS: Sorry, maybe I should have posted this idea to the mailing list
>> before implementing it.
>
> "It's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission" - Rear Admiral
> Grace Hopper

Careful, or I end up implementing every crazy idea I get ;)

> It sounds good. In fact probably everything in there should be the
> same way.

Yeah, I'm planning on moving everything into their own Module/Classes
eventually. What I'm thinking about right now is if there is a way to
make that whole "Make it available at the top level if in IRB" easier,
e.g. by letting the Equipper do it instead.

g, Markus