[holy ruby programmers batman!] Replacement for MacClipboard

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:50:17 EST 2008

Dude, that's awesome. With Linux support flaky, though, maybe the best
thing is to put some kind of warning on it? Are you saying that if you
use the Linux support it kills your xterm? That sounds like a pretty
bad side effect.

A co-worker says he was able to script the Linux clipboard, he might
have something. It also looks as if there's something called xclip: