[holy ruby programmers batman!] svn access / next release

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:52:49 EST 2008

OK, you're in there too.

I just committed all my recent changes - should be at rev 36. Fair
warning, they're a bit messy. It's mostly your (Markus') equipper
changes, but I changed the EQUIP_WAS_CALLED to an equipped? method,
etc. Files still need to be moved to a /lib/utility_belt dir and I
have to make sure the google and the pastie actually work.