[holy ruby programmers batman!] svn access / next release

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Wed Jan 2 18:42:46 EST 2008

On 02.01.2008, at 22:40, Giles Bowkett wrote:

> Honestly, guys, I'm just going to go with "code goes in svn and if you
> want developer access gimme your RubyForge handle." Sorry, I know it's
> vanilla, but I've got a couple other projects I'm working on that I
> haven't released, not to mention this whole job thing as well.

No problem. I'm just sort of on a crusade right now to at least
introduce DVCS-Systems (not necessarily git, although that's my system
of choice) to the programmers around me. One thing I learned was that
there's a fair number of people who don't even use any VCS whatsoever,
so by now I'm already glad if someone uses Subversion :)

If you're happy with Subversion right now, just ignore my ranting on
this topic. And take a look at the various DVCS when you've got some
time to kill.

> But hey, if you want dev access, gimme yr RubyForge handle. :-)

regards, Markus