[holy ruby programmers batman!] svn access / next release

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Wed Jan 2 18:39:37 EST 2008

On 02.01.2008, at 21:12, Tim Connor wrote:

>> 1) Does a nice stress-free approach exist? (Letting somebody else
>> do it counts.)
> If there is an easy way to tag gems for release in RF, then yes (which
> there has to be, right?) - use the standard /tags /branches/ /trunk
> set-up and just tag trunk when it's at a stable point

Uhm, how does that involve RF[0]? Tagging in Subversion is done by
creating a copy of trunk (or of a revision of trunk) in the tags-dir
(and then making it read-only if you know what's good for you).

And even if we used git (and git-svn) to develop UB, we could still
use svn to create a tag.

regards, Markus

[0] I'm assuming RF stands for RubyForge.