[holy ruby programmers batman!] svn access / next release

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:41:04 EST 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 11:29 AM, Markus Prinz <markus.prinz at qsig.org> wrote:
> True. And I already use git. But I do not know wether it's possible to
> make a git branch show up in the svn-branches directory as well (so
> that others can review the branch/changes).

I'm pretty sure you can track remote svn branches and push to them.
I'm still trying to figure out how to handle complex svn trees with
git's totally different approach.  Dunno that Giles wants all that
complexity, either which way.  And there is good old svn smerge.

Isn't there a way to tag gem releases or something in RF, though?
Just develop on trunk and then tag point releases?