[holy ruby programmers batman!] svn access / next release

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Wed Jan 2 14:29:23 EST 2008

On 02.01.2008, at 17:56, Tim Connor wrote:

>> [0] The branching itself isn't actually a problem, but  the merging
>> of
>> a branch is.
> Use git or svk and it's not.

True. And I already use git. But I do not know wether it's possible to
make a git branch show up in the svn-branches directory as well (so
that others can review the branch/changes).

Another possibility is of course to switch to Git (or another DVCS
with good Subversion support) completely, and only use git-svn when
there is something release-worthy to push to Rubyforge.

regards, Markus