[holy ruby programmers batman!] svn access / next release

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Wed Jan 2 06:48:44 EST 2008

On 02.01.2008, at 08:27, Giles Bowkett wrote:
> I'm going to edit your changes to make them conform to my expectations
> of how an API should look -- like I changed Markus' code to use an
> equipped? method instead of a constant -- but if you're cool with
> that, you can go ahead and commit just about anything, I think.

Plus, we can still post diffs here, and discuss the changes.

Another possibility would be to switch the repo to the standard trunk/
tags/branches-Layout, and then use branches for developing. Once a
feature is complete, we can merge it with trunk. The downside of this
is that branching[0] with svn is rather painful, especially when
you've worked with a DVCS already.

Oh, and is there an irc channel for utility belt? If not, maybe we
could create one on Freenode?

regards, Markus

[0] The branching itself isn't actually a problem, but  the merging of
a branch is.