[holy ruby programmers batman!] http://github.com/gilesbowkett/utility-belt/tree/master#git-clone

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:48:54 EST 2008

I know *of* Sake but haven't used it. I've got to build this
JavaScript UI widgety thing and then do coffee etc. Please by all
means obliterate what's in git and replace it with something better.
That's kind of the point. :-)

Seriously, you guys don't want the SCM repo authority to be Giles. I'm
good at starting things but awful at maintaining them. You should see
my sink at home. (That reminds me, I need to hire a cleaning lady.)