[holy ruby programmers batman!] anyone control a git repo?

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:05:44 EST 2008

Yeah, it is more open for signup, until github is out of beta.  I
think I've got enough invites for all the regulars, though, and then
you guys would have enough for anyone new (or I'll hassle defunkt
about it if not).  Hey, I mean follow the link in the footer for who
it was built by and you should be sold: http://logicalawesome.com/ ;)
I'll drop you an invite, regardless, and then you can do what you want
with it.

Since it is git, though, anyone can put up their repo to pull from if
they don't have a github account, and full history will be maintained.
 That's sorta the git way - any combination that works, with no
worries.  Some people commit directly, some send a link saying "hey
check this out, pull if you like it" and some send a git format patch
(which maintains history).

Obviously I think github rocks (and they are definitely aiming at
hosting every cool ruby project they can), but http://gitorious.org is
pretty cool too, otherwise.

Tim