[holy ruby programmers batman!] Fwd: [ utilitybelt-Patches-17735 ] Support for clipboard, google, s3 and pastie on Linux with KDE

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Sun Feb 3 06:31:14 EST 2008

On 03.02.2008, at 02:36, Giles Bowkett wrote:

> A patch to enable niftiness under Linux.

Only KDE though. But if we release something for KDE, hopefully a
Gnome user will step up :)

> Maybe I should do a release with what we already have - it's possible
> I wasted somebody's time by delaying the release.

Possibly. I think a release would be a good Idea.

> [patch]

I'll take a look at it and see what we can use. If possible, I'll
merge the changes into Clipboard (along with a check to see if we're
running in KDE).

g, Markus