[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 20:08:30 EST 2007

On Dec 31, 2007 4:52 PM, Giles Bowkett <gilesb at gmail.com> wrote:
> It was the nil return that broke it. I figured that out a few mails later.

BTW, you can actually delete all of those lines, now. For some reason
how it was set-up before, they were not necessarily defined at the
time the specs ran, but when I run them now, they are.  The below are
all now extraneous, as far as I can tell (of course, for testing
reasons we could keep the redefinition of Platform::IMPL, but how to
do that on a test by test basis for mac/other functionality, without
raising a warning, is something for a later date).

Not required on my copy anymore:
Platform = Module.new unless Object.const_defined?('Platform')
Net = Module.new unless Object.const_defined?('Net')
Platform::IMPL = :macosx
Net::HTTP = mock('HTTP') unless Net.const_defined?('HTTP')
URI = mock('URI') unless Object.const_defined?('URI')
MacClipboard = mock('clipboard') unless Object.const_defined?('MacClipboard')