[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:07:59 EST 2007

On Dec 31, 2007 3:49 PM, Giles Bowkett <gilesb at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > In the before(:each)
> > > Net::HTTP.stub!(:post_form).and_return(@page)
> >
> > To clarify, I musta missed a stub, if they fail without connection,
> > but I'm pretty sure the form post is covered.  I'll check it h (turn
> > off my connection and test) when I do the other stuff, though.
> well, it's like this:
>     Net::HTTP = mock('HTTP') unless Net.const_defined?('HTTP')

Yeah, but then later the stub! call *should* block the form post.
Basically I just needed to guarantee that Net:HTTP was defined.  By my
understanding the stubbing should work wether it's a mock or the
actual http lib.  I'll grab the latest copy, per your later email, and
fix it (with my wireless off), though.