[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:53:50 EST 2007

Check it out of svn, it should be at rev 34 now. It's the commented
nil return that makes the spec freak. There's also a skeletal version
of the pastie command-line tool in there now, but the gemspec isn't
integrated with it, it isn't tested, etc., etc. I'm going to make the
next release 1.1.0, with Markus' equipper stuff working, but I'm
modifying the equipper stuff, although I don't quite remember why.