[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:49:38 EST 2007

> > In the before(:each)
> > Net::HTTP.stub!(:post_form).and_return(@page)
>
> To clarify, I musta missed a stub, if they fail without connection,
> but I'm pretty sure the form post is covered.  I'll check it h (turn
> off my connection and test) when I do the other stuff, though.

well, it's like this:

    Net::HTTP = mock('HTTP') unless Net.const_defined?('HTTP')

since net/http was moved to the requires in pastie, the mock call is never made.

but the 4 spec failures were due to me changing the API. sorry! I had
it return nil when called without sufficient data to do anything, and
the specs reacted.