[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:44:28 EST 2007

...but I got bad news, I read the specs and realized your module mocks
ran if const defined checks first, so I turned off my WiFi and went
from 0 spec failures to 4. This means that probably I've been
uploading a bunch of Pasties just now. Hopefully I didn't have
anything embarassing in my copy buffer, although you never know. I was
just revising my homoerotic Star Trek fan fiction a few minutes ago,
so this could be trouble.