[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:33:25 EST 2007

btw one of the things I started but haven't finished yet for the next
UB release is pastie as a command-line widget as well as an IRB one.
combining that with the ability to take strings as an arg could make
for a pretty useful tool, and would actually also provide a pretty
logical reason to add args for choosing which language to post as
(currently everything gets posted as Ruby by default).