[holy ruby programmers batman!] Adding a configuration file to Utility Belt

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Wed Dec 26 18:27:48 EST 2007

On 27.12.2007, at 00:14, Giles Bowkett wrote:

> Thanks Markus! I've got it merged in

> but I've edited it a bit - e.g.
> using UtilityBelt.equipped? instead of UtilityBelt.const_defined?

Hey, I never claimed my code is perfect ;)

Anyway, good to see it merged.

> and I've got some other tweaks lined up for the next
> release, so it's still in real soon now mode.

Btw, I don't remember where you mentioned it, but you said you haven't
got much experience in managing an open source project - I've found a
blog post that might help you a bit: http://niallohiggins.com/2007/12/25/how-to-create-a-highly-successful-open-source-project/

cheers, Markus