[holy ruby programmers batman!] Adding a configuration file to Utility Belt

Markus Prinz markus.prinz at qsig.org
Tue Dec 25 18:01:22 EST 2007

Attached is a patch that includes everything I've done in the past few

.) Move non-needed global requires to their respective gadget-files
.) Implement an Equipper that lets you choose which gadgets you'd like
to equip from Utility Belt. This is done in the .irbrc. Also, when
simply including Utility Belt and not specifying which gadgets to
load, the equipper will default to a hand-picked selection of gadgets
(which can also be equipped using :default. And it's not really hand-
picked yet, I simply included a few gadgets for testing purposes)
.) Made Wirbe a gadget (I moved everything Wirble-related into the
gadget, including requiring & initializing it)

The patch was created using "git-diff -u -U3".

regards, Markus