[holy ruby programmers batman!] Adding a configuration file to Utility Belt

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 13:56:49 EST 2007

On Dec 23, 2007 10:41 AM, Giles Bowkett <gilesb at gmail.com> wrote:
> We're really just talking about a method which provides an
> interface to require

and to mix itself in.  I definitely like the approach that I believe
you have been leaning towards of Module[lerizing] all the
functionality, as opposed to just doing dynamic requires based on
"equip" while keeping it all in files that just reopen the classes,
anyways.  Imo, if done right, this part (not requiring unused libs)
could almost be a free side-benefit of that (Modularizing the UB code
itself).  And it gives you (and other people who want to hack on top
of it), finer grained control over the whole process.