[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 23:48:07 EST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 8:40 PM, Giles Bowkett <gilesb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, if you do an svn checkout, you'll basically get the whole
> folder there.

Yeah, I was working off of an svn co.  I was more wondering if
something went wrong with the merge or I missed something in the diff
than changes you made in other stuff.

My current bet is that Maclipboard is already defined in your due to
your set-up, similar to the rails collission problem.  If you'd do me
a favor, comment out your .irbc, make a new shell, and try.

Either way, what's the actual error? I'll see if I can make the mocks
overwrite more aggressively if stuff is already defined, if that's
what is causing the problem.