[holy ruby programmers batman!] Link back to rubyforge project/svn?

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 21:58:37 EST 2007

I've never done a SF project, so I'd be even more lost.  I've just
consumed a few. ;)

Ah, yeah, the docs would work too. I was thinking it might not hurt to
have it in the home page navigation, but that's a personal call.
Since you have the whole streamlined/prettified home page maybe you
didn't want the average user dealing with that?  Then again, this
isn't an average user tool. ;)