[holy ruby programmers batman!] Utility Belt Strange Error

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:23:38 EST 2007

Hi Marcus - wow, that is weirder than a three-legged emu. I've seen
something similar, once, where errors related to my .irbrc were
showing up in my Rails log. It's possible that Rails loads the .irbrc
by mistake somehow. I might be able to write something for Utility
Belt that checks to see if it was loaded by Rails, or a Rails patch if
I find where it comes from. I'm cc:ing the Utility Belt list to make
sure I remember.

Thanks for the screencast! Excellent way to report a bug. I dig it.