[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:58:43 EST 2007

Oh no no. Specs should exist, especially if you're confident you've
got a solution for the vi thing. All my new code is spec-driven, it's
just that most of the stuff in Utility Belt I've had in my .irbrc for
a long time.

Although to be fair, I'm probably not going to bother to figure out
how to mock the google command-line thing. I have to translate that to
run in irb because nobody seems to realize it's for the Unix command
line. I might not do a spec for that.

Anyway, the patch looks good, but I think I need to be anal and
require a spec also.