[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:10:14 EST 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 11:07 AM, Giles Bowkett <gilesb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, go ahead and write it up. I can't guarantee that I'll apply the
> patch, but it'll definitely be interesting to look at.

First things first, here is the editor-and-pastie-string passing as a
context diff against 1.0.4.  Tweak that as you will, and when I see
how you want it organized I'll know where to put my proposed
to_ruby/file madness.

I haven't added specs, to keep with the current code, (and cause I'm
lazy enough that I'm not going to add them if they don't exists) but
calls vim, one word "mocks"