[holy ruby programmers batman!] git/svn/patches?

Tim Connor timocratic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:58:54 EST 2007

Well, I wrote this before I saw your reply in the ruby mailing list,
so now I know I'll just send you patch format (later in the day when I
get a break in work). Well, I guess I'll just send them here instead.
Just having a mailing list probably covers 90% of the tracking needs,
for now.

Explanation - duck-typing:
output = param.to_ruby if responds_to(:to_ruby)

No need to make a dependency on  ParseTree and ruby2ruby, but if they
have ruby2ruby, and it's enabled, then turn a method binding into it's
ruby representation.  I've played with doing a to_ruby and then
passing that to the editor call, and it's fun for iterating over a
couple tries at something.  So why not just add a little sugar.

Tim