[TZInfo-users] Canberra- EDT vs EST

Thomas A. Moulton tom at moulton.us
Tue Nov 27 13:14:35 UTC 2012

Can you show a snippet of code to demonstrate this?

I ask because I was working with this kind of thing and found a lot of
ways to do
things that did not generate an error and did not return anything useful.

I think if you run the same demo code on a time 6 months from now it will
also show EST.

I ended up using dst? (or is it is_dst?) as part of time_period to
figure out what to display
and then using my own function to generate that string

tom