[TZInfo-users] tzinfo 0.3.3 and North American daylight savings changes

Philip Ross phil.ross at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:49:03 EST 2007

On 04/03/07, Pete Yandell <pete at notahat.com> wrote:
> Does the current version of tzinfo include the 2007 U.S. and Canadian
> daylight savings rule changes? It uses the 2006p ruleset, but I've
> searched the comp.time.tz list and can't work out what isn't and
> isn't included in that.

Yes, TZInfo 0.3.3 and the 2006p rules include the 2007 US and Canadian
daylight savings changes. The changes were originally implemented in
the 2005l rules and have been refined since.

The TZInfo svn trunk currently contains the 2007c rules which include
changes to the Bahamas and Pulaski County, Indiana.