[typo] Paperclip integration

Lars Tobias Skjong-Børsting lists at relatime.no
Sun Jan 20 18:28:47 UTC 2013

Hi Richard,

On 12/4/12 7:57 AM, Richard McGain wrote:

> I have been using typo hosted on heroku for a few months now with
> only a few issues, first and foremost of which is image uploads (which
> obviously don't survive a server restart).

Same issue here.

> I have been thinking about adding S3 functionality via the paperclip
> gem to solve this problem for myself. Would anyone else find this
> useful?

Yes, definitely. I talked to Frédéric about this last year, and I
suggested using Fog. I didn't know about Paperclip, but it seems to be
easier to implement the functionality using it.

Paperclip requires ImageMagick and optionally Ghostscript, and Heroku
supports ImageMagick and Ghostscript.

--
Best regards, Lars Tobias