[typo] [ANN] Typo 6.1.4

Frédéric de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Tue Feb 12 21:03:44 UTC 2013

Good evening,

This was rather unplanned, but due to another critical security flaw fixed in Ruby on Rails, we've jus released Typo 6.1.4 for Rails 3.2.12. As usual, you can download the latest stable at http://typosphere.org/stable.tgz.

Hopefully, this version also fixes a few bugs, so you won't just update your Rails version. Please, read the complete release note for more information. http://blog.typosphere.org/typo-6-1-4-get-your-booty-on-the-floor.html

We really want to thank all our contributors for their help.

Have a nice day,
Fred, Matijs, Yannick and Thomas, in no particular order.