[typo] [ANN] Typo 6.1.3 and a new Website

Frédéric de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Fri Feb 1 20:50:03 UTC 2013

Good evening,

Yesterday, we have deployed Typo 6.1.3 in the wild. This is a bugfix only release, and we hope it to be the latest before Typo 6.2. If you're running Typo < 6.1.2, then you must upgrade as it fixes a critical security vulnerability in Ruby on Rails. If you're running Typo 6.1.2, you should also upgrade.

You can download the latest Typo version at  http://typosphere.org/stable.tgz

We have also done an effort of documentation lately, moving our available documentation to a new http://typosphere.org web site.

You can read a short changelog on our blog: http://blog.typosphere.org/history-repeating-release-of-typo-6-1-3.html

Have a great wek-end while we start coding on a new version.
Fred / Matijs / Yannick / Thomas
--
Frédéric de Villamil / @fdevillamil
I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours.