[typo] SSL support in Typo

Matijs van Zuijlen matijs at matijs.net
Thu Jul 5 17:22:49 UTC 2012

On 05/07/12 18:41, Pramit Roy wrote:
> I have added SSL support to WEBRick for Typo, the problem is that, URL
> to any new page is not having "https", rest are still OK. I did not go
> through the code of typo much, where can it be changed from?

Can you provide some more details? What did you change? Where do the incorrect
URLs appear? Is it possible to access the new page with https by typing it in
the address bar?

As far as I know, there is only one place where the protocol part of the URIs is
configured: In the base url setting for the blog. Therefore, it's odd that http:
should still appear once you have changed that.