[typo] file upload bug in typo 6.0.5.

Petri Wessman orava at iki.fi
Tue Jun 28 09:26:05 EDT 2011

On 06/28/2011 04:16 PM, Frederic de Villamil wrote:
> Hi Petri,
> Thank you for reporting and filling a bug. This one will start with the current "can't reproduce yet". So I'll have to dig through this a little bit more.
> Best regards,
> Fred

Ok, thanks. Please let me know if I can help in any way in tracing
this... I'll try to look at the Typo internals and insert some debugging
stuff of my own, but I'm not familiar at all with how the file upload
works there. It could of course be something specific to my system, but
as noted it worked fine in 6.0.4. and I've ran "bundle update" and
"RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate" without any errors coming to light.