[typo] file upload bug in typo 6.0.5.

Petri Wessman orava at iki.fi
Tue Jun 28 07:44:12 EDT 2011

Hi, I just updated to 6.0.5. (from 6.0.4.) and noticed that while
everything else seems to be working fine, file uploads seem to be broken
(they worked fine in 6.0.4.).

If I go to Files and upload a file (test 20k JPG named testfile.jpg),
instead of getting that file uploaded to public/files and having the
thumb (public/files/thumb_testfile.jpg) generated, I get a 48-byte file
named testfile.jpg which contains the following *text*:

#<ActionDispatch::Http::UploadedFile:0xb55a2124>

In other words, instead of saving the binary data, Typo is saving a text
identifier of some sort into the file (and thumb generation of course
fails).

I can see nothing about any sort of error in the log. Does anyone else
have the same problem, or is it something with my setup? I'm using ruby
1.8.7 (ruby 1.8.7 (2010-04-19 patchlevel 253) [i686-linux], MBARI
0x8770, Ruby Enterprise Edition 2010.02) on Gentoo Linux, in case it
matters.

-Petri