[typo] easy way to export from typo?

Frederic de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Thu Jun 23 04:54:30 EDT 2011

Le 23 juin 2011 à 04:58, henry74 a écrit :

> I'm thinking about shutting down my VPS which is running my blog due to the upkeep/cost required so I'd like to migrate my typo blog articles to a free blogging service like Tumblr.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I'd love to keep the URLs correct, etc. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Henry

One would generally ask such a question to the team working on the blog they're migrating to, not from. He would have better chances to get an answer.

I don't know much about these blogwares, but try RSS import, maybe you'll have luck there.

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb