[typo] script/plugin missing

Matijs van Zuijlen matijs at matijs.net
Tue Jun 14 01:22:44 EDT 2011

On 06/11/2011 11:45 PM, Marcelo Elias Del Valle wrote:
> Hello,
> [...]
>      Second doubt: I live in Brazil and my blog would be in brazilian portuguese
> language. I noticed there is no translation for pt-BR, so I would like to
> contribute to the project creating this translation. Would you be interested? If
> so, please tell me what to do to translate it!

Hi Marcelo,

Frédéric already answered your first question, so I'll answer the second. Yes,
we would definitely be interested in a Brazilian Portuguese translation. Thank
you for offering to create one.

To create a translation, you need to run the following from Typo's root:

   > touch lang/pt_BR.rb
   > ruby vendor/plugins/localization/bin/make_language.rb pt_BR

Then, you can put your translation in `lang/pt_BR.rb`. Finally, you have to get
the translation to us. You can send us a pull request on GitHub, or send us the
file directly.

Thanks again, and regards,