[typo] script/plugin missing

Marcelo Elias Del Valle mvallebr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:45:33 EDT 2011

    I am new to typo and to this mailing list.
    I would like to install some social plugins to my sidebar, but when I
tried to run script/plugin install, I noticed that script/plugin was missing
on my app.
    Please, would you tell me how can I do to regenerate this script? I
don't know how to install the plugins I want.
    Second doubt: I live in Brazil and my blog would be in brazilian
portuguese language. I noticed there is no translation for pt-BR, so I would
like to contribute to the project creating this translation. Would you be
interested? If so, please tell me what to do to translate it!

Marcelo Elias Del Valle
http://SorocabaMundi.com <http://sorocabamundi.com/> - Sorocaba Mundi - Tudo
relacionado a Sorocaba