[typo] Post not showing up on home page

Frederic de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Fri Jul 22 15:24:00 EDT 2011

Le 22 juil. 2011 à 18:41, Jonathan M. Polom a écrit :

> I'm running 6.0.4 and I tried that URL and typo claimed it couldn't find the page. Another question if you don't mind; is it possible to enable SSL for the admin section of the blog? I could obviously enable URL rewriting in my web server configuration but I'd prefer to use a method at the application level.
> Thanks for the help.

I see, this feature was added in 6.0.5 which explains why you can't see it.

Enabling SSL for the admin is unfortunately something you'll have to do with a redirection to your WebServer. However, if someone want to push a patch to enable it on the application side, I'm OK to consider it :-)

Have a nice day,

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb