[typo] Post not showing up on home page

Jonathan M. Polom s0nic0nslaught at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:41:01 EDT 2011

I'm running 6.0.4 and I tried that URL and typo claimed it couldn't find the
page. Another question if you don't mind; is it possible to enable SSL for
the admin section of the blog? I could obviously enable URL rewriting in my
web server configuration but I'd prefer to use a method at the application
level.

Thanks for the help.

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Frederic de Villamil <
frederic at de-villamil.com> wrote:

> Le 21 juil. 2011 à 23:29, Jonathan M. Polom a écrit :
>
> > Frederic: Thanks for getting back with me so quickly. I have to say
> > typo has awesome support if the main dev responds within two hours to
> > a mailing list question. Anyway, I just checked the main page from my
> > browser on a different machine than that from which I was experiencing
> > problems on and I see the article now. It must have been a cached
> > page. I figured since it looked like it was loaded via ajax cache
> > wouldn't have been an issue.
> >
> > As for the cache clearing step you suggested though, were you
> > referring to clearing browser cache or some kind of cache for the typo
> > application? I looked in the typo admin panel under settings and found
> > no such mention of "cache." Just curious for the future. I assume you
> > mean browser cache.
> >
> > Thanks a lot.
>

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> You're lucky: I'm in vacation and the weather has just been horrible for a
> week, which explains why I've been so fast relying.
>
> This aside, depending on which Typo version you're running, you may find
> the link to the cache clearing page at http://<yourblog>/admin/cache
>
> Best regards,
> Frédéric
> --
> Frédéric de Villamil
> "What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb
> frederic at de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337
> http://t37.net                                          Typo :
> http://typosphere.org

Jon Polom