[typo] Post not showing up on home page

Frederic de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Thu Jul 21 15:42:14 EDT 2011

Le 21 juil. 2011 à 21:25, Jonathan M. Polom a écrit :

> First of all I'm pretty new to the typo blogging platform, so figure
> that I have no idea how typo works. I've managed to get it setup with
> thin being proxied through a Cherokee web server but I do not know the
> ins-and-outs of typo itself.
> Anyway, I wrote my first article today, created a new category to
> place it in and published it. I can access and read the article by
> browsing to the category view but the article doesn't show up on the
> blog's home page. I have no idea what could be causing this. I thought
> it would just show up. I know there was a default article that came
> with the blogging platform after installation but I deleted that
> article. The article I wrote today was created as a new article.
> Any help on resolving this is appreciated.

Hello Jon,

First thank you for using our carefully crafted blogging engine, we're always happy to hear from a new user.

Please, can you login into the admin -> settings -> cache, remove all cache, then go to your blog homepage and hit ctrl+f5 to be sure you're not displaying a cached page.

If this doesn't work, can you:
–  tell me which typo version and which theme you're using.
– send me the content of log/production.log when you try to load the homepage

Best regards,

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb